In this white paper you’ll learn how to:
- Recognize devices that have committed fraud at other banks
- Reduce the inherent risk of online wire fraud, ACH and bill pay transactions
- Benefit from the collective fraud experiences of fraud managers located around the globe
- Improve online customer satisfaction as well as generate incremental revenue
- Break down “siloed” approach to online fraud prevention that frustrates customers
Protecting a customer’s personal and financial information requires a fraud prevention solution that is customer friendly, cost-effective and works across a range of products and services. Learn why incorporating device reputation as part of your bank’s fraud prevention defenses can quickly generate a positive return on investment as well as a significant reduction in online fraud risk.